More From Jose Mourinho
- "I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch."
- "Football is a game about feelings and intelligence."
- "Facing the press is not easy, but because you have to go, you have to try to take a lot of positive things for yourself from these face-to-face meetings."
More In Home
- "When a criminal breaks into your home I’ll let the liberals call the lawyer. I’m going to call Smith & Wesson."― Rick Perry
- "On my visits back home, if they saw that I was getting a big head, they’d let me know right away."― John Ratzenberger
- "I love to get home and hang out with my family. My brothers and I love spending time at the beach. I enjoy doing all kinds of surf sports and keeping healthy."― Samantha Stosur