More From Jordin Sparks
- "That term’s definitely got a negative aura to it, because people think a diva is somebody with an attitude who demands things all the time. Of course there is that type of diva, but my idea of a diva has always been a singer – whether male or female – who gets on that stage and captivates you with their presence and their voice."
- "I used to eat because food tastes so good. I love food, it’s one of the best things on this planet. But I changed the way I was thinking. I started asking myself, ‘Hey, am I eating because it tastes good? Or because I really need some more? Am I really still hungry?’"
- "I was always okay with the fact that I was taller and bigger than everybody else growing up. My mom, my dad, and my friends always told me I was beautiful."
More In Music
- "I listen to music that is of our time and I just get angry."― Amy Winehouse
- "The sexual embrace can only be compared with music and with prayer."― Marcus Aurelius
- "People – not just in their teenage years – hold on to this fantasy of love when they’re not ready to have a real relationship."― Keri Russell