More From Jordin Sparks
- "I’ve written poetry since I was in the first grade, and it wasn’t until I was a little bit older that I realized poetry could be put to music and become a song."
- "I like the way my heart beats, I like the way I think; I don’t need or want anything to change that."
- "Well… I had braces and I had to wear headgear! I loved my braces, actually. For me, they were like a piece of jewelry! Instead of the silver or pewter I had gold braces. It was so much fun, I loved them. I got to change the colors and stuff and I had the rubber bands."
More In Funny
- "I’m going to marry a Jewish woman because I like the idea of getting up Sunday morning and going to the deli."― Michael J. Fox
- "If it gets laughs, it’s funny."― Rachel Dratch
- "I wanted to see how funny I could be without making the choice that every 10 minutes something big and visual had to happen."― Judd Apatow