More From Joni Mitchell
- "Back then, I didn’t have a big organization around me. I was just a kid with a guitar, traveling around. My responsibility basically was to the art, and I had extra time on my hands. There is no extra time now. There isn’t enough time."
- "I lost my daughter at 21. I had to give her up because I was broke, no place to take her, no money to take her. That was very traumatic."
- "The thing that gave me the most pain in life, psychologically, and it gave me tremendous pain psychologically, is man’s disrespect for nature."
More In Business
- "I believe fundamental honesty is the keystone of business."― Harvey S. Firestone
- "I’m a committed Christian. I worship in my own way. That’s my business. That’s not the business of the pharisees who are going to preach to me about what I do and then do something else."― Howard Dean
- "In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn’t know what he is doing."― William Wordsworth