More From Joni Mitchell
- "I hate show business."
- "You have this mounting aggressive ignorance with the rabbit’s foot of their particular religion. You don’t really have any kind of spiritual law, just a kind of a rabid mental illness. The songs are a little slice of life."
- "I conceived in art college at the age of 20, near the end of term."
More In Success
- "Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure. It’s built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe."― Sumner Redstone
- "The superior man makes the difficulty to be overcome his first interest; success only comes later."― Confucius
- "The problem is, the more famous you get, the more people see you who didn’t choose to."― Louis C. K.