More From Jonathan Sacks
- "Parenthood involves massive sacrifice: money, attention, time and emotional energy."
- "There’s always hope. You can lose everything else in the world, but Jews never lose hope."
- "The world we build tomorrow is born in the stories we tell our children today. Politics moves the pieces. Education changes the game."
More In Education
- "Those issues are biblical issues: to care for the sick, to feed the hungry, to stand up for the oppressed. I contend that if the evangelical community became more biblical, everything would change."― Tony Campolo
- "My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."― George Washington
- "This assumption of Negro leadership in the ghetto, then, must not be confined to matters of religion, education, and social uplift; it must deal with such fundamental forces in life as make these things possible."― Carter G. Woodson