More From Jonathan Sacks
- "Religion survives because it answers three questions that every reflective person must ask. Who am I? Why am I here? How then shall I live?"
- "Religiosity turns out to be the best indicator of civic involvement: it’s more accurate than education, age, income, gender or race."
- "Much can and must be done by governments, but they cannot of themselves change lives."
More In Success
- "I’m a mum, so my wardrobe consists of sweaters and jeans. As long as I don’t leave the house forgetting my jeans, I count that as a fashion success."― Gail Porter
- "I wanted to highlight that whole dreadful process in book publishing that ‘nothing succeeds like success.’"― Doris Lessing
- "I used to think that losing made you more hungry and determined but after my success at the Olympics and the U.S. Open I realise that winning is the biggest motivation."― Andy Murray