More From Jonathan Davis
- "The kids out there want something they can relate to, something that’s real; most of that whiny stuff isn’t real. The cheesy pop songs just bore me to death."
- "I like reading Ball Tongue lyrics and all that stuff. And they published a book, and I wouldn’t give my lyrics, and it’s all wrong in the book, and I giggle. It’s funny."
- "At first I was queasy; I’ll never forget the sound of the scalpel cutting a body open. But it was so cool trying to work out how these people died."
More In Cool
- "Maybe I am a little bit guilty of trying to convince myself that I am cool to this point – even today. But I am so much more healthy than I used to be in my twenties, because I was not accepted at all."― Donny Osmond
- "When you go in and do a cool, small character, it feels less like work and more like fun."― Balthazar Getty
- "But live shows are cool. I just got back into the idea of enjoying it live."― Graham Coxon