More From Jonah Hill
- "All my friends were in college when I was making ‘Superbad.’ We were drinking beer and watching movies and eating pizza. It wasn’t like I was going to nice restaurants or anything like that, and I lived like a frat guy. Eventually it was time to grow up, be healthy and be responsible. You can’t live like a kid forever, you know?"
- "‘Funny People’ is my favorite performance of myself to date. Even though it’s a comedy and there are serious moments, I really felt like Leo felt like a real person. It didn’t feel like I was playing myself. Whether it’s a comedy or drama, I just try to make it as realistic as possible."
- "I grew up with baseball; I played in Little League and went to games with my dad. But I, as I grew up, became more of a basketball fanatic than a baseball one."
More In Experience
- "I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but the goal of my life was profoundly molded by this experience – to help produce, in the next generation, more Mother Teresas and less Hitlers."― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "I had a lot of experience with people smarter than I am."― Gerald R. Ford
- "If one area I felt it was a tough election was I couldn’t see my young son and I couldn’t see my wife a lot, but apart from that for her also it was an experience."― Imran Khan