More From Jonah Hill
- "Besides the fact that I make movies, there’s nothing interesting about my life at all, unfortunately."
- "Look, at the same time that I don’t want to be a celebrity, I understand that when you make movies you put yourself out in the public eye. I’d be a baby and a fool to be like, ‘Why are there cameras taking pictures of me?’ when I’m on a billboard for a movie. I think that’s a very absurd concept."
- "I think this movie, ‘Moneyball,’ symbolizes becoming a man for me, and I think my character becomes a man. It’s important to me: I’m becoming a man. I’m taking my life seriously. I’m taking my acting really seriously, and it’s important for me to play adults. It’s important for me to change and develop as I get older."
More In Movies
- "The way I look at it, movies are a different medium for storytelling than books."― Josh Hutcherson
- "I still can’t get over the idea that respectable adults now go to see superhero movies and that such films get reviewed in the ‘New Yorker.’ Clearly, I am seriously out of step with the times."― Chris Ware
- "I think at some stage, I would love to have another child. I would love to settle into a relationship that was really important to me. I actually am not good at the balance at that."― Nicole Kidman