More From Jon Hamm
- "For a kid who’s lost his mom and all the rage and grief that no one was able to talk out of me, football was a very therapeutic sport. Very."
- "It couldn’t be a simpler answer. Marriage doesn’t really mean anything to me. I feel like in many ways marriage is more for the families of the couple than for the people involved, so I don’t gravitate to it."
- "Losing both parents at a young age gave me a sense that you can’t really control life – so you’d better live it while it’s here. I stopped believing in a storybook existence a long time ago. All you can do is push in a direction and see what comes of it."
More In Respect
- "Look, none of the artists who I admire or respect have ever shied away from a role because it might make them unpopular with somebody."― Matt Bomer
- "I don’t think socialism, and I don’t think warmness and respect are necessarily bad words."― Dave Matthews
- "I know what the attitudes of the readers are: These are guys who love women and respect women."― Christie Hefner