More From Jon Fishman
- "But I do think that we approach music, in of itself, with a religious attitude."
- "For me from a pretty young age up until about 21 years old hallucinogenics had a huge place in my life."
- "Madonna is a pro. I don’t like her and have no respect for her but- I don’t think she should be called a musician or a dancer or whatever you know, but I do have, well I do have respect for her ability to completely manipulate the media and have them work for her."
More In Attitude
- "Yes, we’re still five little people with a noisy attitude."― Angus Young
- "What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, ‘Oh, our attitude has changed. We don’t dislike these people any more.’ But by the strangest coincidence, they haven’t taken away the injustice; the laws are still on the books."― Christopher Isherwood
- "The attitude we have towards our personal pets as opposed to the animals that suffer under the factory farm is hypocritical and delusional."― James Cromwell