More From Johnny Vegas
- "Oh, I’m terrible at travel."
- "If an original piece of wardrobe came up from Star Wars, I’d probably spend a lot of money on it."
- "I trained to be a priest – started to. I went to seminary school when I was 11. I wanted to be a priest, but when they told me I could never have sex, not even on my birthday, I changed my mind."
More In Home
- "Burning desire to be or do something gives us staying power – a reason to get up every morning or to pick ourselves up and start in again after a disappointment."― Marsha Sinetar
- "When I stop working, I go out and start working again. Most people paint a picture, or whatever they do, and go home. For me, it has to be continuous."― David Bailey
- "We all have times when we go home at night and pull out our hair and feel misunderstood and lonely and like we’re falling. I think the brain is such that there is always going to be something missing."― Jude Law