More From Johnny Vegas
- "I used to be good with kids, but as I get older, I’m grumpy and terrible with them. As for doing a gig at a 6-year old’s birthday party, you couldn’t pay me enough."
- "Comedy’s so subjective, and if someone comes to watch, doesn’t get it, doesn’t find it funny, then fine."
- "You always hear people saying, ‘I hope I’m not turning into my dad’, but I’d be honoured if I became half as decent a bloke as he is."
More In Money
- "A lot of guys and people in our society think that chicks just love dudes with money. Chicks love dudes who are successful who happen to have money – do you know what I mean? Chicks are attracted to dudes that are doing their own thing."― Adam Carolla
- "The human body is the best picture of the human soul."― Ludwig Wittgenstein
- "When a man says money can do anything, that settles it: he hasn’t got any."― George Bernard Shaw