More From John Wooden
- "There’s as much crookedness as you want to find. There was something Abraham Lincoln said – he’d rather trust and be disappointed than distrust and be miserable all the time. Maybe I trusted too much."
- "Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be."
- "Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."
More In Best
- "The best form of government is that which is most likely to prevent the greatest sum of evil."― James Monroe
- "Life is short and if you’re looking for extension, you had best do well. ‘Cause there’s good deeds and then there’s good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell."― Ben Harper
- "I’m either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my life."― Katy Perry