More From John Warnock
- "What I try to do is factor in how people use computers, what people’s problems are, and how these technologies can get applied to those problems. Then I try to direct the various product groups to act on this information."
- "I have seen that technology has contributed to improved communication, that it’s contributed to better health care, that it’s contributed to better food supplies, that it has contributed to all the basic human needs."
- "Without television and mass communication, that knowledge wouldn’t exist. So I think it actually has the possibility of turning people into more understanding and more empathetic people."
More In Technology
- "Technology may create a condition, but the questions are what do we do about ourselves. We better understand ourselves pretty clearly and we better find ways to like ourselves."― Herbert Simon
- "Growing up, I wish that I’d had the supplies and laptops and all the new technology that’s out right now."― James Harden
- "A critic is a man who knows the way but can’t drive the car."― Kenneth Tynan