More From John Warnock
- "What I try to do is factor in how people use computers, what people’s problems are, and how these technologies can get applied to those problems. Then I try to direct the various product groups to act on this information."
- "Without television and mass communication, that knowledge wouldn’t exist. So I think it actually has the possibility of turning people into more understanding and more empathetic people."
- "The personal contact is a personal thing. The fact that some people don’t know their neighbors, I don’t think that technology is at fault. You don’t lose anything with technology. You gain other avenues of understanding."
More In Communication
- "To listen well is as powerful a means of communication and influence as to talk well."― John Marshall
- "I shall suggest, on the contrary, that all communication relies, to a noticeable extent on evoking knowledge that we cannot tell, and that all our knowledge of mental processes, like feelings or conscious intellectual activities, is based on a knowledge which we cannot tell."― Michael Polanyi
- "Music and politics are in essence about communication. Without over-stretching the analogy I do feel a sense of rhythm is important in getting your message across."― Charles Kennedy