More From John Shadegg
- "From cell phones to computers, quality is improving and costs are shrinking as companies fight to offer the public the best product at the best price. But this philosophy is sadly missing from our health-care insurance system."
- "A recent Pew Hispanic survey found that more than 70 percent of illegal immigrants from Mexico are interested in a guest-worker program and then returning home."
- "The good news is, Americans know firsthand the benefits of a free market – more choices, lower prices, higher quality – and there is no reason why we cannot help them see these same benefits in health care."
More In Health
- "As patients and consumers, we are better informed today about our health care than any previous generation."― Patricia Hewitt
- "True health care reform cannot happen in Washington. It has to happen in our kitchens, in our homes, in our communities. All health care is personal."― Mehmet Oz
- "Jobs mean freedom for workers to support their families."― Nancy Pelosi