More From John Ruskin
- "No good is ever done to society by the pictorial representation of its diseases."
- "An architect should live as little in cities as a painter. Send him to our hills, and let him study there what nature understands by a buttress, and what by a dome."
- "The child who desires education will be bettered by it; the child who dislikes it disgraced."
More In Poetry
- "I’ve never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It’s been a much slower process for me each time I’ve gone into a relationship."― Leonardo DiCaprio
- "We busted a lot of family secrets with this. But to make a long story short, my parents relationship was built heavily on security issues for my Mom, and when my Dad couldn’t provide security, the relationship unraveled."― Kenny Loggins
- "I think poetry has lost an awful lot of its muscle because nobody knows any. Nobody has to memorize poetry."― Peter Davison