More From John Robinson
- "Tony, Stacy and Jay really looked at life completely different and that played into everything that they did, whether it was skating or with their friendships. And for the three of us, we had such a close relationship off screen, that it was so easy to have that on screen."
- "If you don’t know how to hold a board, you’re going to look phony. That’s was the biggest pressure for me was to have that respect and to look up to that."
More In Anger
- "I’m not angry, I’m not an angry person, but I do sometimes like playing with the perception of anger, as in pretending that I’m more angry than I actually am, and sometimes it works quite well."― Calvin Harris
- "Get mad, then get over it."― Colin Powell
- "Our second phase was to develop a school curriculum that teaches tolerance, respect for differences, conflict resolution, anger management, and other attributes of peace."― Eddie Bernice Johnson