More From John Milius
- "Everybody’s a filmmaker today."
- "You know, I find it very strange when movies that I made that were just excoriated – I mean that I was just vilified for – are now looked at as classics."
- "Most of the good executives do pretty well. Because to be a good executive you have to be strong, and you have to have a simple attribute that people have forgotten about – courage."
More In Respect
- "By deafness one gains in one respect more than one loses; one misses more nonsense than sense."― Horace Walpole
- "But the Western countries that link their partnership with the poorest countries with respect for democracy also have to consider that they have obligations towards these countries."― Omar Bongo
- "For some ungodly reason, I end up being naked in a lot of stuff. But there is a certain grace and kudos that come with taking your clothes off on the first day, a respect that is given by the rest of the cast."― Paul Bettany