More From John Mayer
- "If you get half a million, at a certain stage you probably will get 4 million people, if they are able to hear it. The touring thing is unbelievable. It really is amazing from what we did the last tour even to what we are doing now."
- "There’s a constantly applicable nature to soul music, whereas sometimes pop music can be a periodical."
- "Have you ever loved somebody, loved her completely, but had to end the relationship for life reasons?"
More In Good
- "Every day we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "As for doing good; that is one of the professions which is full. Moreover I have tried it fairly and, strange as it may seem, am satisfied that it does not agree with my constitution."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly, even if they roll a few stones upon it."― Albert Schweitzer