More From John Mayer
- "I’m willing to make compromises based on someone I think is the one, but I think it’s psychologically important to people when they’re famous to be the only famous person they know."
- "You get to a certain age where you prepare yourself for happiness. Sometimes you never remember to actually get happy."
- "I look away at car crashes, and I know people who look away at car crashes, because it makes us uncomfortable to watch other people in pain."
More In Experience
- "My own experience is use the tools that are out there. Use the digital world. But never lose sight of the need to reach out and talk to other people who don’t share your view. Listen to them and see if you can find a way to compromise."― Colin Powell
- "Life it is not just a series of calculations and a sum total of statistics, it’s about experience, it’s about participation, it is something more complex and more interesting than what is obvious."― Daniel Libeskind
- "Presently, the Commission for Commemorating 350 Years of American Jewish History has been brought about to encourage and sponsor a variety of historical activities that advance our understanding of the American Jewish experience as it marks this milestone anniversary."― Jon Porter