More From John Mayer
- "There’s a constantly applicable nature to soul music, whereas sometimes pop music can be a periodical."
- "What I’ve learned in my life, it’s a very interesting social study for me, to go back and forth between being the guy at home and being the guy on the road and being the guy in studio and being the guy in the interview. The environment around you has so much to do with your character, and when I’m home, my character really changes quite a bit."
- "I’m the only person I know who’s got a bunch of money."
More In Best
- "The best kids are going to become the best. But the best thing about it is that you’re going to learn lessons in playing those sports about winning and losing and teamwork and teammates and arguments and everything else that are going to affect you positively for the rest of your life."― Carl Lewis
- "Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid."― Homer
- "We are a very crafty family."― Tori Spelling