More From John Mayer
- "What I’ve learned in my life, it’s a very interesting social study for me, to go back and forth between being the guy at home and being the guy on the road and being the guy in studio and being the guy in the interview. The environment around you has so much to do with your character, and when I’m home, my character really changes quite a bit."
- "I’m willing to make compromises based on someone I think is the one, but I think it’s psychologically important to people when they’re famous to be the only famous person they know."
- "I scientifically engineer my music to be as accessible as possible."
More In Best
- "He is the best sailor who can steer within fewest points of the wind, and exact a motive power out of the greatest obstacles."― Walter Scott
- "Which government is the best? The one that teaches us to govern ourselves."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay."― Robert Brault