More From John Locke
- "I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts."
- "Government has no other end, but the preservation of property."
- "The Bible is one of the greatest blessings bestowed by God on the children of men. It has God for its author; salvation for its end, and truth without any mixture for its matter. It is all pure."
More In Experience
- "In the revolt against idealism, the ambiguities of the word experience have been perceived, with the result that realists have more and more avoided the word."― Bertrand Russell
- "In my books, I never portray violence as a reasonable solution to a problem. If the lead characters in the story are driven to it, it’s at the extreme end of their experience."― Dean Koontz
- "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."― Jim Horning