More From John Lennon
- "My role in society, or any artist’s or poet’s role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all."
- "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace."
- "All we are saying is give peace a chance."
More In Love
- "Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another’s heart, or its flame burns low."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry."― Oscar Wilde
- "The love of heaven makes one heavenly."― William Shakespeare