More From John Lennon
- "I’m not claiming divinity. I’ve never claimed purity of soul. I’ve never claimed to have the answers to life. I only put out songs and answer questions as honestly as I can… But I still believe in peace, love and understanding."
- "We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it."
- "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow."
More In God
- "My dad keeps referring to me playing the piano when he’s trying to teach me something in archery."― Miranda Leek
- "But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we, all our lives, have treated the Negro as an inferior, and God is there, and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response?"― Robert Kennedy
- "If God dropped acid, would he see people?"― Steven Wright