More From John Legend
- "At the end of the day, there’s only a few major stars in the music business, and then there’s all these people that are aspiring to be that."
- "To have the chance to see your music be elevated and to have almost universally positive response to that music, makes me feel better every day. I feel more confident and inspired, and that’s fun."
- "Anybody under the age of forty knows hip-hop, gospel and R&B pretty well, and it’s all a part of what we consider to be ‘black music.’ There is a natural synergy between the three."
More In Family
- "God’s dream is that you and I and all of us will realize that we are family, that we are made for togetherness, for goodness, and for compassion."― Desmond Tutu
- "I’m a native New Yorker. Everything to do with New York feels like my family."― Susan Sarandon
- "But I also want to have a family with children one day, which is very important to me."― Heidi Klum