More From John Key
- "We live in a world where equality is pretty important."
- "We have been given the trust and goodwill of New Zealanders. I do not take that trust for granted, and I never will."
- "I engage with a lot of journalists, some of them have history and some of them don’t, that’s not my concern. My concern is to make sure I represent the views I want to represent on those shows."
More In Environmental
- "I wish I got a little bit more time at home. I am away a lot and being around my loved ones and friends is good for me. It grounds me. It’s something I need to make more time for. I think I need a little more balance."― Katherine Jenkins
- "After all, sustainability means running the global environment – Earth Inc. – like a corporation: with depreciation, amortization and maintenance accounts. In other words, keeping the asset whole, rather than undermining your natural capital."― Maurice Strong
- "The Body Shop Foundation is run by our staff and supports social activism and environmental activism. We don’t tend to support big agencies."― Anita Roddick