More From John Kenneth Galbraith
- "We can safely abandon the doctrine of the eighties, namely that the rich were not working because they had too little money, the poor because they had much."
- "There are times in politics when you must be on the right side and lose."
- "One of the greatest pieces of economic wisdom is to know what you do not know."
More In Intelligence
- "If men can develop weapons that are so terrifying as to make the thought of global war include almost a sentence for suicide, you would think that man’s intelligence and his comprehension… would include also his ability to find a peaceful solution."― Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "It is impossible to underrate human intelligence – beginning with one’s own."― Henry Adams
- "The PATRIOT Act brought down the wall separating intelligence agencies from law enforcement and other entities charged with protecting the Nation from terrorism."― Chris Chocola