More From John Hawkes
- "I maintain that if you’re a novelist and you go into an art museum, you’ll come out a better novelist. And if you paint a picture for an hour you’re a better actor at the end of it."
- "If a musician wants to be an actor, everyone thinks that’s pretty cool. But if an actor wants to play a song, even if they’ve been doing it for 40 years, that’s bad news."
- "For the last 20 years of my life, I’ve had the mantra to do amazing parts with amazing people in amazing projects, so I’m attracted to good story, writing and character and good people. That’s what I’m always searching for and I don’t think that’s ever going to change."
More In Morning
- "It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning."― Colin Powell
- "Saw a wedding in the church. It was strange to see what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition."― Samuel Pepys
- "Prince used to call me up 3am in the morning and invite me to hear some of his new songs."― Sheena Easton