More From John Grisham
- "I’m not in favor of the death penalty. But I’m in favor of locking these people away in maximum security units where they can never get out. They can never escape. They can never be paroled. Lock the bad ones away. But you gotta rethink everybody else."
- "More than 100 people have been sent to death row who were later exonerated because they weren’t guilty or fairly tried. Most criminal defendants do not get adequate representation because there are not enough public defenders to represent them. There is a lot that is wrong."
- "We’ve sent 130 men to death row to be executed in this country, at least 130 that we know of, who have later have been exonerated because they were either innocent, or they were not fairly tried. That’s 130 people that we’ve locked down on death row. And they’ve spent years there."
More In Famous
- "Why does anybody want to be famous? You know what’s important to me? Having lunch! Pasta! Seeing my friends! Is that so crazy?"― Sherry Stringfield
- "Isn’t it so weird the day you wake up and you’re just going with the flow? And you just suddenly are a mom."― Katherine Heigl
- "We were delighted to have Nigel as a producer. The only problem is that Nigel is so famous that he seems to dominate most interviews without being there."― Stephen Malkmus