More From John Grisham
- "Every morning I wake at 6am or 6.30am, champing at the bit."
- "I’m not in favor of the death penalty. But I’m in favor of locking these people away in maximum security units where they can never get out. They can never escape. They can never be paroled. Lock the bad ones away. But you gotta rethink everybody else."
- "Sometimes I can tackle an issue -homelessness, tobacco litigation, insurance fraud, the death penalty – and wrap a good story around it. These are the best books, the ones with a story and a message."
More In Famous
- "I’d like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me."― Usain Bolt
- "Whenever you’re the child of a famous person, you get judged in odd ways because of that."― Jeff Bridges
- "I don’t feel I was ever a ‘famous’ child actor. I was just a working actor who happened to be a kid. I was never really in a hit show until I was a teenager with West Wing playing First Daughter Zoey Bartlet. In a way, that was my saving grace – not being a star on a hit show. It kept me working and kept me grounded."― Elizabeth Moss