More From John Gray
- "All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner."
- "A women under stress is not immediately concerned with finding solutions to her problems but rather seeks relief by expressing herself and being understood."
More In Respect
- "You start to look at it with a deeper respect and I think that deeper respect for what you do builds more self-respect."― Jimmy Chamberlin
- "I think somehow men understand other men’s need for respect differently than they understand it for a woman. I’m disappointed to have to say that, but I think it’s undeniably true."― Carly Fiorina
- "Faith is the sense of life, that sense by virtue of which man does not destroy himself, but continues to live on. It is the force whereby we live."― Leo Tolstoy