More From John F. Kennedy
- "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
- "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today – and in fact we have forgotten."
- "I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours."
More In Men
- "All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone."― Blaise Pascal
- "One hundred religious persons knit into a unity by careful organizations do not constitute a church any more than eleven dead men make a football team. The first requisite is life, always."― Aiden Wilson Tozer
- "Men do not shape destiny, Destiny produces the man for the hour."― Fidel Castro