More From John F. Kennedy
- "When power leads man toward arrogance, poetry reminds him of his limitations. When power narrows the area of man’s concern, poetry reminds him of the richness and diversity of existence. When power corrupts, poetry cleanses."
- "The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds."
- "Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource."
More In Time
- "I hope I’m wrong, but I am afraid that Iraq is going to turn out to be the greatest disaster in American foreign policy – worse than Vietnam, not in the number who died, but in terms of its unintended consequences and its reverberation throughout the region."― Madeleine Albright
- "For time is the longest distance between two places."― Tennessee Williams
- "I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself."― Demi Lovato