More From John F. Kennedy
- "Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."
- "If art is to nourish the roots of our culture, society must set the artist free to follow his vision wherever it takes him."
- "When power leads man toward arrogance, poetry reminds him of his limitations. When power narrows the area of man’s concern, poetry reminds him of the richness and diversity of existence. When power corrupts, poetry cleanses."
More In Great
- "What happens when you have great grief in your life is the arteries of that heart begins to spasms down, just literally squeezes down like this because you’re feeling the tension of your life and then the heart muscle itself will also begin – to get stressed out."― Mehmet Oz
- "Great passions, my dear, don’t exist: they’re liars fantasies. What do exist are little loves that may last for a short or a longer while."― Anna Magnani
- "For sure, the ‘Obamania’ that’s fast taking hold reflects an incredible thirst for change in global politics and, dare I say, a wave of optimism that things can be different."― Lucy Powell