More From John Cleese
- "Michael Palin decided to give up on his considerable comedy talents to make those dreadfully tedious travel shows. Have you ever tried to watch one?"
- "My compulsion to always be working has become less strong and my current business is purely down to this enormous alimony. If I wasn’t doing this I’d be making documentaries about wildlife and other subjects that interest me."
- "I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me."
More In God
- "God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he’ll be there."― Billy Graham
- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."― Galileo Galilei
- "If I were to say, ‘God, why me?’ about the bad things, then I should have said, ‘God, why me?’ about the good things that happened in my life."― Arthur Ashe