More From John Cleese
- "I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me."
- "I was very sad to hear of the death of Ronnie Barker, who was such a warm, friendly and encouraging presence to have when I started in television. He was also a great comic actor to learn from."
- "My compulsion to always be working has become less strong and my current business is purely down to this enormous alimony. If I wasn’t doing this I’d be making documentaries about wildlife and other subjects that interest me."
More In Sports
- "Some of the pictures I must say every now and then I just think are going to be funny. When it gets that much, you might as well just pull out all the stops and make it more of a burlesque."― Martin Mull
- "Football is violence and cold weather and sex and college rye."― Roger Kahn
- "In the field of sports you are more or less accepted for what you do rather than what you are."― Althea Gibson