More From John Charles Polanyi
- "It is this, at its most basic, that makes science a humane pursuit; it acknowledges the commonality of people’s experience."
- "Today, Academies of Science use their influence around the world in support of human rights."
- "A new sense of shared international responsibility is unmistakable in the voices of the United Nations and its agencies, and in the civil society of thousands of supra-national NGOs."
More In Science
- "We seem to have a compulsion these days to bury time capsules in order to give those people living in the next century or so some idea of what we are like."― Alfred Hitchcock
- "People listen to music the way they want to listen to music."― Tori Amos
- "Ah, the creative process is the same secret in science as it is in art. They are all the same absolutely."― Josef Albers