More From John Burroughs
- "To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, to imagine your facts is another."
- "If we take science as our sole guide, if we accept and hold fast that alone which is verifiable, the old theology must go."
- "The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity is where you are."
More In Love
- "Jewelry and pins have been worn throughout history as symbols of power, sending messages. Interestingly enough, it was mostly men who wore the jewelry in various times, and obviously crowns were part of signals that were being sent throughout history by people of rank."― Madeleine Albright
- "All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner."― John Gray
- "Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere."― Paulo Coelho