More From John Bruton
- "The E.U. is more than just a trade organization or a common market; it is a guarantee of democracy, freedom, justice, and human rights. Nations cannot stay in the E.U. if they do not respect these guarantees."
- "The U.S. – E.U. economic relationship dwarfs America’s economic ties with China."
- "Of course the EU and member states must work to ensure that people moving from one country to another understand their obligations and their rights in areas like health, road safety and further education."
More In Intelligence
- "In reality, serial killers are of average intelligence."― Pat Brown
- "When I came to the CIA in the mid-’90s, our graduating class of case officers was unbelievably low. Now, after years of rebuilding, our training programs and putting our best efforts to recruit the most talented men and women, we are graduating more clandestine officers than at any time in the history of the Central Intelligence Agency."― George Tenet
- "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."― F. Scott Fitzgerald