More From John Breaux
- "Well, Judy, I would hope in the new year, we could start thinking about politics not like it was the Super Bowl, where you always have to have one team that wins and the other team has to be a loser."
- "Any that is why I think any kind of a stimulus package is going to have to help people who are without work, without a job, help them have health insurance."
- "And the issues I think are important in Louisiana right now happen to be health care and education. And those are two areas that the federal government can play a very important role. And I think I can be effective in trying to help our state from the Washington scene."
More In Health
- "Everybody likes Johnny Cash. I think the sad part of it is his health is givin’ him problems."― Merle Haggard
- "Nothing is more capable of troubling our reason, and consuming our health, than secret notions of jealousy in solitude."― Aphra Behn
- "I really believe the only way to stay healthy is to eat properly, get your rest and exercise. If you don’t exercise and do the other two, I still don’t think it’s going to help you that much."― Mike Ditka