More From John Boehner
- "Well, as a former small businessperson – I understand what’s going on, I think in the business community. And businesspeople around the country are looking at all the spending and all the debt. They’re looking at all the policies coming out of this Congress and this administration the last two years, and they – it’s created all this uncertainty."
- "Earmarks have become a symbol of a Congress that has broken faith with the people. This earmark ban shows the American people we are listening and we are dead serious about ending business as usual in Washington."
- "And we can celebrate when we have a government that has earned back the trust of the people it serves… when we have a government that honors our Constitution and stands up for the values that have made America, America: economic freedom, individual liberty, and personal responsibility."
More In Freedom
- "My mum is an artist and very into creative expression and freedom."― Abbie Cornish
- "I think this society suffers so much from too much freedom, too many rights that allow people to be irresponsible."― Boyd Rice
- "None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not free."― Pearl S. Buck