More From John Berger
- "What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time."
- "Compassion has no place in the natural order of the world which operates on the basis of necessity. Compassion opposes this order and is therefore best thought of as being in some way supernatural."
- "Ours is the century of enforced travel of disappearances. The century of people helplessly seeing others, who were close to them, disappear over the horizon."
More In Dreams
- "Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."― Gail Devers
- "We grew up founding our dreams on the infinite promise of American advertising. I still believe that one can learn to play the piano by mail and that mud will give you a perfect complexion."― Zelda Fitzgerald
- "I don’t remember my dreams. I’m one of those weird people. I know there are tricks and things you can do, but I never remember my dreams."― Jayma Mays