More From Joel Silver
- "I never really was that passionate about playing sports. But when I was at this Mt. Herman school, I did have the ability to throw the frisbee. So when this sport evolved, it was fun because I was good at it."
- "The idea of a youth-based society that you live in for a certain time and then you no longer live anymore is an interesting idea for a movie, but you need young people that people want to go see."
- "The dubbing of the music and effects is really incredible today. You’re feeling gun shots. I mean, it’s not the way people say it is, but the gunshot sounds real. And cars sound real. Among the many things in the evolution (of movies) is to make the sound in the movie incredible. That’s what you feel."
More In Movies
- "You have to get the audience invested even if you’re doing something that they think is dumb, it’s kind of what these movies are all about."― Halle Berry
- "The music led to the acting. But movies aren’t something you can just will yourself into. Someone has to choose you, and you have to be quite fortunate to be chosen."― Ice T
- "A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake."― Alfred Hitchcock