More From Joe Scarborough
- "I was always fascinated by politics, and I did not like the direction the country was going under Bill Clinton."
- "I’m not a car guy. The subway gets me where I need to go efficiently and cheaply, and I don’t worry about traffic."
- "Do not miss your children’s childhood. Do not be away 200 nights a year as I was. Do not put strains on your marriage or family."
More In Morning
- "I’m obsessed with radio. It’s a good start to Sunday morning."― R. L. Stine
- "It was morning; through the high window I saw the pure, bright blue of the sky as it hovered cheerfully over the long roofs of the neighboring houses. It too seemed full of joy, as if it had special plans, and had put on its finest clothes for the occasion."― Herman Hesse
- "I was half asleep lying there writing this lyric in my head at about 3:30 in the morning. I woke Steve up with this idea and then we went into the living room where there was a little upright piano and finished the song. I wonder where that piano is now?"― Jim Capaldi