More From Joe Rogan
- "I wouldn’t totally rule out doing Letterman or the Tonight Show if I had a set that I just happened to write that I thought was funny but was still appropriate for network censors. But I’m not going to go out of my way."
- "I never in my wildest imagination dreamed that I would somehow become a sports commentator."
- "I really feel like it’s a travesty to make a child famous. I really do."
More In Famous
- "The best way to know God is to love many things."― Vincent Van Gogh
- "Being famous was extremely disappointing for me. When I became famous it was a complete drag and it is still a complete drag."― Van Morrison
- "It wasn’t being an alcoholic – it was going wild. It happened when I got famous. It was like having my teens in my early thirties: blotting out your life, not having to think about anything."― Julie Walters