More From Joe Jonas
- "I’ve accomplished a lot, but I still have more dreams that I want to achieve."
- "I’d love to act more. I’ve had to turn down multiple movies because I was on tour, but it’s encouraging to know that someday there might be the right role, the right timing. And I’ve been writing a lot of music, so hopefully very soon I’ll have recorded a project of my own. I also want to get a boat and open a restaurant."
- "I’m a big fan of certain new acts. I love any genre of music, and I think it’s really great to see that there are new artists coming through. It’s kinda funny to think that I’m like the old man on campus now. But I’m really happy for groups like One Direction. I think they’re really good guys."
More In Experience
- "Masterpieces are not single and solitary births; they are the outcome of many years of thinking in common, of thinking by the body of the people, so that the experience of the mass is behind the single voice."― Virginia Woolf
- "Experience is easy to provide and quickly put to good use by people with all the other qualities."― Dee Hock
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."― Lady Gaga