More From Joe Jonas
- "I love making Italian food. And coconut chicken."
- "I remember when I was growing up, I always wore glasses and so if I was on-stage or just being able to move around playing sports, I was never really able to because I had glasses holding me back. Wearing contacts has just been very helpful."
- "I’m a big fan of certain new acts. I love any genre of music, and I think it’s really great to see that there are new artists coming through. It’s kinda funny to think that I’m like the old man on campus now. But I’m really happy for groups like One Direction. I think they’re really good guys."
More In Amazing
- "Well, what I love about ’80s rock music is the amazing, fantastic melodies."― Julianne Hough
- "No, Arrested Development was such an amazing experience in every way, and you know it was very unique in that it was a show that received a lot of critical acclaim, and yet we didn’t ever achieve the ratings that we wanted."― Will Arnett
- "People always think that if you eat anything as a model, it’s amazing. I used to tease them and say, you know I’m going to throw up afterwards."― Christy Turlington