More From Joe Elliott
- "I’ve always liked traveling around Europe and seeing the architecture. The buildings in capital cities have been there for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years. Some look better than the new ones."
- "I love the fact we’re still on the road. I was born to be a factory worker really, so for me the chance to get on stage at Wembley 30 years after we started is amazing."
More In Technology
- "We’ve complemented that with a second office to think about how we need to prepare ourselves for that period 10 or 15 or 20 years from now, by way of investment in our technology, our organization and our people."― Stephen Cambone
- "CRATEL is a center with a two-fold mission – to explore technology as an expressive element and to use technology to bridge gaps between diverse groups of people."― John Harrison
- "This – the leadership of the mayor is crucial, because it is to the mayor that people will look to provide the vision, the energy, and the sense of confidence in the rebuilding and the recovery."― Marc Morial